Create your own custom paper dolls with these free printable paper doll templates. We’ve created a unisex body for boys and girls and two outfit templates to be used with your own scrap fabric. We’ve created the templates to work perfect with fabric charm packs, but any fabric, felt, or even scrapbook paper will work great!
I shared these little guys as a WIP awhile back on our Facebook and laughed for longer than probably necessary at the adorable dogs and cats in dresses. They now hang above the window in the kitchen ; makes washing dishes a little more fun!
Lola still loves making these and grabs her templates every chance she gets. Sooooo, still calling it a win! She even had some suggestions on what you guys might do with yours.
Ideas from Lola:
- Make Christmas ornaments from them. Just add a ribbon to hang!
- Print on patterned paper, then make clothes “like normal” (she means with the templates/fabric)
- Use the top of the dress like a tank top with the shorts
- Make stands for them from scraps of cardboard
- Use your child’s picture for the face, or even your four-legged child (my addition to her list)
Print your free printable paperdoll template (cat and dog faces are optional! I found mine through a Google images search for free cat faces, and free dog faces) and have some fun creating your own custom paper dolls and clothing from scrap fabric!!
xo, Jennifer (art direction by Lola)